GS Series® Windows & Doors
GS is our most complete, top of the line product family. Built to deliver outstanding performance; engineered to host several glass packages including triple glazing and laminated glass options, this impressive window is proudly made in the USA. With many styles to choose from and features like even sight lines for a balanced look, outstanding strength and rigidity, virtually maintenance free extruded vinyl, these windows are manufactured to order and made to last.
At a Glance
- STC Rated for Sound Reduction
- Triple and Laminated Glass Options
- Nylon Window Rollers
- 3-1/4″ Frame Depth
- 2014 ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient
- Even Sight Lines
Inspired Views. Superior Performance.
- TC rated for low sound transmission
- Combination of profile and glazing option reduces sound transfer to ensure low sound transmission from outside.
- Laminated Glass option for impact resistance
- DuraPane laminated glass resists shatter upon impact and has low sound transmission
- Nylon rollers for lasting durability
- Nylon window rollers are incorporated for durability, ease and smooth operation
- Even sight lines for a balanced look
More Light. Less Exposure.
- 2014 ENERGY STAR Most Efficient in Class
- Products in series meet energy saving qualifications to be named ENERGY STAR 2014 Most Efficient in Class
- TriplePane & DuraPane Glass
- Triple glass panes for excellent energy efficiency and sound reduction. Laminated glass option creates a barrier upon impact to protect against shattering
- 1″ Insulated Glass Unit
- 1″ insulated glass unit package featuring LoE3 glass and Duralite warm edge spacers for excellent thermal performance
Automatic locks for horizontal and hung windows close and lock with one simple click, while improved casement window locks have been designed for smooth and easy operation.
- One-touch close and lock
- Modern, streamlined hardware design
- Casement hardware opens full 90°
- Vent latch for adjustable ventilation
DuraPane laminated glass is an innovative glazing system similar to automobile windshield glass, consisting of a plastic safety interlayer placed between two sheets of glass on one of the glass panes of the insulated glass unit.
DuraPane laminated glass has excellent sound reduction properties, making it a great choice for areas with high noise levels.
- Impact resistant glass panels
- STC ratings using DuraPane can reach levels up to 34-36 (Individual product ratings may vary due to window size and glass options)
Better Home Insulation
Our triple pane insulated glass unit consists of three layers of glass sealed with Duralite spacers. Inner glass chambers are filled with argon gas.
Along with better home insulation, a triple pane window is among the very best choices for an energy efficient home. Stop energy from escaping through inefficient windows, upgrade to new GS Series windows today!
- 2 LoE3 glass panes for maximum energy savings
- 2 inner chambers are filled with argon gas
- Increased air space improves sound reduction efficacy
- Patio door insulated glass units feature thicker glass