DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND
Every detail of your home’s interior carries your signature. Your style. Your personality. This is precisely why OakCraft has become the trusted name in custom and semi-custom cabinetry. We hand-craft and customize products to fit any design requirement or budget to create a truly one-of-a-kind look in a home.
Since its creation, OakCraft has evolved into a reputable Southwest brand, manufacturing all of its cabinetry and wood products in our 110,000 square foot manufacturing facility located in Peoria, Arizona.
Products include 70+ distinctive door styles, eight wood species, an array of reconstituted veneers, a selection of man-made laminates, melamines and aluminum framed and frameless cabinets.
To enhance the quality of life:
- Of our customers by bringing elegant cabinetry into the heart of their homes, where memories will be made and cherished.
- Of our employees by providing a fun, safe and ever evolving environment to share their gifts.
COMMITTED TO THE ENVIRONMENT
The Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association (KCMA) is a leader in identifying and promoting cabinet companies that exhibit environmentally responsible manufacturing practices.
In 2006, KCMA created the Environmental Stewardship Program (ESP) to help cabinet manufacturers demonstrate their commitment to environmental sustainability and help consumers easily identify environmentally friendly products.
This groundbreaking program gives cabinet manufacturers a way to demonstrate their commitment to sustainability and helps you identify products that are environmentally friendly for your home and your family. You’ll want to look for the KCMA Environmental Stewardship Program seal when selecting your cabinets to ensure you are working with a KCMA Certified Manufacturer.
- ESP is the only environmental certification program that specifically focuses on kitchen and bath cabinets.
- ESP requires companies to annually review their practices to safeguard the environment, track their achievements and continually seek new methods and practices.
- Certification is awarded annually based on compliance in five categories: air quality, product resource management, process resource management, environmental stewardship and community relations.
- ESP rewards manufacturers for low formaldehyde-emitting wood products.
- ESP promotes use of wood from a recognized sustainable forestry program.
- ESP promotes ongoing education and outreach by awarding certification points to manufacturers that educate suppliers and promote community involvement.
The ESP seal is displayed on certified products.
- Every year since March 2009, ESP has earned approval from an American National Standards Institute (ANSI) accredited certification organization, validating the ESP certification process.
- ESP is referenced in the ANSI-approved ICC 700 National Green Building Standard, the benchmark in green cabinet standards.
- ESP was launched in 2006.
OakCraft Elegant Cabinetry is proud to be part of The Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturer Association’s ESP program to help promote a greener planet.